Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay I would love to know what complaints u have about ur blackberry,meaning what problems ... General Blackberry forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

? for the blackberry nation

Advertisement

Okay I would love to know what complaints u have about ur blackberry,meaning what problems u experience,what's ur pet peeve about them,what problems u experience? Now by no means would I trade my berry for anything I love it my name is branden and I am part of the blackberry nation this is just strictly for learning purposes

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I always thought the name was stupid lol I mean why not wondertool, or lifesaver, or Thingy with attitude, or maybe them names were already taken.

My only real legitimit gripe was the small internal memory
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Vealy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!!
    The only gripe I really have is the lag when navigating through multimedia. Then again most of my issues and problems are self induced!

Except the battery door on the pearl. I have found that the retainer tab on the inside of the door seems to wear down after a bit. Causing the door to slip off a bit.
    "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they will be when you kill them"

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    the internal memory as stated above is an issue, but can be remedied with a memory card cheaply enough. it WOULD be nice if RIM would start putting colored LEDs in all their trackball devices. other than that, I have no complaints at all.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I have an 8gb memory card, and dont even use half of it, thats never an issue, I just hate having to clean up all the time or worry about how many programs I have installed.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    My gripes about BB:

Lack of deleted items folder/trash can icon
    Lack of 3G
    Lack of extra internal memory on board
    Battery door on 8120 falls off easily

I've often switched full time another device that has these features but come back to the BB after a short hiatus. Next device I might try is the unlocked GSM Palm Centro.

Stellina no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The only real thing I'd change is I'd give us the scroll wheel as well as the trackball. I kinda miss it at times. Other than that, nothing.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ehh...I'd have to say that I really hate that any email activity done on a computer or through the website doesn't get pushed down to the Blackberry...

Meaning a deletion in my email program on my computer doesn't also delete it from my Blackberry.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    My gripes about BB:

Lack of deleted items folder/trash can icon
    Lack of 3G
    Lack of extra internal memory on board
    Battery door on 8120 falls off easily

I've often switched full time another device that has these features but come back to the BB after a short hiatus. Next device I might try is the unlocked GSM Palm Centro.

Good points! (Except batt. door...I don't have that issue.) As far as for non-BB device....NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! Sorry, I am a visual person...I had a vision.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~humm well it seems some of those are gonna be fixed in the next generation "9000 series" right

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Good points! (Except batt. door...I don't have that issue.) As far as for non-BB device....NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo! Sorry, I am a visual person...I had a vision.
    LOL I have always swapped back and forth between a BB and a non-BB device since 2003.

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    My gripes about my VZW Curve are:

Locked GPS
    Doesn't make breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post

Locked GPS
    Doesn't make breakfast
    The only reason ur gps is locked is cause of vzw lol and yeah I wish mine did laundry

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post

Locked GPS
    Doesn't make breakfast
    No, but it will make popcorn if you believe the YouTube video floating around a couple of weeks ago!

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    They need to make a blackberry that doesn't let lint and dust get under the LCD lens. now I have to go buy a screwdriver just so i can take it apart and clean it.

D&L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast