I've searched, and I distinctly remember installing a .jad file a while ago, but I ... General Blackberry forum

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3

Folks, I'm sorry, can someone help me real quick with a .jad file?

Advertisement

I've searched, and I distinctly remember installing a .jad file a while ago, but I deleted the app, but now I have another .jad-only app I have that I would like to install.

I copied it to a few different folders on my Bold using Windows Explorer LOL...Tried to do it using DM...

What's the method again, please??

<<<embarrassed>>> lol...

Thanks!
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The method i believe is to put the jad and the jar (dont remember if the jar is necessary) in a folder on your Bold then go into the Media icon and click explore.
    Then navigate to your jad and click on it which should install it.
    Can somebody with a BB in hand please try and let me know ?
    Thanks!

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    The method i believe is to put the jad and the jar (dont remember if the jar is necessary) in a folder on your Bold then go into the Media icon and click explore.
    Then navigate to your jad and click on it which should install it.
    Can somebody with a BB in hand please try and let me know ?
    Thanks!
    That's so funny. I didn't know that this was a method known to others. I did that, but can't find the file to execute it.

Is there a file folder or anything like that for the BB?? I can't believe such a basic function is not known to me, or doesn't exist???

Thanks!

Anyone else???????????????

The infuriating thing is that I **********KNOW*********** that I've somehow done this with the exact app i want to install, but can't remember to save my life.
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Can you email the .jad file to yourself and then download it from your BB? .jad files are OTA

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    not all jads will work this way. use the method ranx explained and click on the jad. if it doesn't give you the option to download,it won't work.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Thanks Cat!