Using Bold 9000, OS I have been having this problem with Hedone OSX Calendar ... General Blackberry forum

febz11 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Focus icon jumps in application screen??

Using Bold 9000, OS I have been having this problem with Hedone OSX Calendar and any other 3rd party theme. Native themes work fine. When i am in applications screen, and take the focus icon to rightmost icon and try to go further right, the focus icon first disappears and then it reappears at the 2nd left icon. Also, the same thing happens when i go to the downmost icon. After this jump, everything is fine, the focus works within the boundaries. When i go to a sub applications directory, the same thing happens. As i googled, not many people are having this, the only place i found it is :

Visually it is like:
    Attached file when i try to go further right from 22_23.jpg, then 20_13.jpg happens and then the focus reappears again.

Anyone having the same issue??
    Attached Images Attached Images

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had seen that before on some themes on my 8330, where it would jump like that, didn't happen in all themes though. It could get annoying but I never looked for a fix, just figured it was a glitch in the theme.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4