Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Use It...you would be suprised what it catches. I have to disable it every now ... General Blackberry forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

Use It...you would be suprised what it catches. I have to disable it every now and then to play GuitarHero3...he-hee.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Use It...you would be suprised what it catches. I have to disable it every now and then to play GuitarHero3...he-hee.

how is guitar here for the bb?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I like the graphics, sound is not mp3 though...gets hard to hit #'s 1,2,3 on my Pearl. That's why I am getting Curve sooon. Also stinks to have to disable FW just to play, but that's why I got BB!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yea i am getting the verizon curve when it comes out next month

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Quote Originally Posted by stuka View Post
    I use both, and wonder what the significance of not supporting the bb access point as mentioned abouve? Both access the internet ok, so.....?
    Thanks
    Some applications are unable to utilize the BlackBerry access point, which I'm told is because the software developer either has not applied to Research in Motion (RIM) to use this or they have applied and been rejected... This means that the only way to access the Internet is to use one's service provider's access point.

Many service providers, particularly outside of North America and Canada, charge their customers EXTRA for any data sent and received using their access point - even if you're on an "unlimited" plan.

This ONLY applies to BlackBerry Individual Solution (BIS) customers, NOT BlackBerry Enterprise Solution (BES) customers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12