I have a question that I have not seen addressed.I would like to use either ... General Blackberry forum

burchworks no está en línea Stack level 1

Fax, YouMail, and FusionPlus

Advertisement

I have a question that I have not seen addressed.I would like to use either FusionPlus or YouMail for bberry and/or home/business landline.

I occassionally get faxes and, like it or not, they are important even if they are sent to the wrong place. How do YM or FP handle them? Are they attachments to email? Could I view/read them if they are?

I understand that YouMail only handles one phone number, but if either YM or FP forwarded VM while I'm out it would be a big help.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't use them... Never have, but I'm on the same boat. I sometimes need to be able send or receive faxes. I wish that if you have a doc, say in documents to go, that you can send a fax directly from your BB to the desired fax number.. After all, its almost pointless having ones fax number if you can't send them a fax directly. Only serves as a reference. Just wished that you could send and get faxes directly. Most fax via email is a paid service. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#

burchworks no está en línea Stack level 1
    Even if I had to retrieve it once I got back to my laptop, at least I want to know that it won't be lost. For now, knowing it came in and I can get to it eventually would be a great help. And, yea, full featured voicemail for free sounds great..! :-)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I don't think of those have the fax ability. Youw ould have to pay for a email2fax service.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by burchworks View Post
    Even if I had to retrieve it once I got back to my laptop, at least I want to know that it won't be lost. For now, knowing it came in and I can get to it eventually would be a great help. And, yea, full featured voicemail for free sounds great..! :-)
    Not sure exactly what you're looking for but MyFax works via e-mail and you might even be able to access the account via your BB browser to send a fax. Haven't tried it yet myself.

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Not sure exactly what you're looking for but MyFax works via e-mail and you might even be able to access the account via your BB browser to send a fax. Haven't tried it yet myself.
    Is it expensive ? Does it work for out of the US? I'm in Colombia and some email to fax pages gives a US as your fax number.

It does work internationally, but not in Colombia.

This one will work in Colombia.

Realbrisk no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    In myfax you can do email to phonenumber@myfax.com.

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    This one wull work in Colombia.
    Thanks, I will give it a try.