From Your SD Card Or Internal MemoryI just discovered and tried something new on my ... General Blackberry forum

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

FAQ: Install JAR / JAD Files

Advertisement

From Your SD Card Or Internal MemoryI just discovered and tried something new on my BlackBerry and I thought I would share it with you all. If you transfer a JAR (JAVA) file to the media card or memory of your device using either mass storage mode or desktop manager you will be able to install the file from your BlackBerry. This is very useful for people who do not have data plans or have a MAC and want to install JAR and Java games. It is now very easy to try out the many free games at GetJar.com by just copying them to your memory card. Just follow the instructions below once you have moved the JAR file to your BlackBerry. I have tried this with COD files without much success but maybe… Keep in mind that you only need the JAR files. The JAD files are of no use to you.Open the media manager and click the menu button:Then select explore and find the JAR file on your BlackBerryYou then click on the JAR file and you will be shown the installation prompt just like you would if you installed the application OTA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: FAQ: Install JAR / JAD Files

its kinda old, but its a underrated workarround, its excelent for all those without the ability for OTA

Yet not many speak of this workarround.. dunno why tho :/

Thanks for refreshing

dbaseball1114 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    so what are the steps how do you get it to your phone with out a sd card through bb desktop manager

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...g_jar_jad.html
    Take a look at this thread... With pictures.

bcshutts no está en línea Stack level 1
    8100 hangs up - I get "uncaught exception javalang etc " cannot syncro any ideas