Hi all Heres one for you, i pulled my battery to clear memory space lastnight, ... General Blackberry forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Question Facebook Icon ????

Advertisement

Hi all

Heres one for you, i pulled my battery to clear memory space lastnight, when my bb came back on the Facebook Icon appeared?????

I'm not on Facebook, i havent loaded Facebookbook, i havent even gone onto the FAcebook site !!????
    I checked my browser and nothing?

so taking it further i went to delete the icon but can't find it in my app's? The icon seems tobe a path via the wap to their site?

Has anyone else had this?

surfanimal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    You can delete it through your service books. It may come back every now and then because facebook/blackberry/service provider has it pushed to the phone, but you can just delete the service book again.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    Thanks! I didn't think of that!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Likewise, my service provider too has pushed a few apps ota to my device. But I don't see why you are complaining about facebook, it is awsome! I can keep in touch with people, plus you have a massive data base of people all at your hand! If you ever need to find anyone with a quick mug shot of them, BAM!!!! I use it with my hits....ummmm work all the time . J/k

Cooper_Lang no está en línea Stack level 2
    In order to get rid of unwanted icons, simply follow these instructions:

• Press and hold the ALT and SHIFT key simultaneously, and then click on the icon that you don’t want. An option labelled “Hide or Move” will pop up, and you can decide what you want to do with that icon.
    • To resurrect your icons, press and hold the ALT key, then trackball-click “Show All”. Select the icon you want and uncheck “Hide Application”.
    • To delete your icons, go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Books, and find the icon’s service book, which should be labelled under the same name. Select “Delete” from the menu. Your icons should now be gone.