Is anyone else having any problems with facebook today? I keep getting this error message ... General Blackberry forum

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3

facebook error when trying to send messages

Advertisement

Is anyone else having any problems with facebook today? I keep getting this error message when trying to reply to messages. See the screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    If the user you are trying to respond to has posted to facebook via socialscope and you reply via your Blackberry you will receive this message. Hopefully they get it worked out.

cowboy, as far as I know they're posting via facebook.com so I don't think it's an error on their end. I think something is wrong with my berry's facebook. Your thoughts?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The only time I have received this message is when I try to reply to SS users. My wife only has one SS user besides me as a friend on her facebook and that is azstar who uses SS also and she gets the same message when trying to respond to her. Check with the user you are trying to reply to and I bet this is the case. If not maybe someone else has an idea.

I have confirmed with a couple different people that are not using socialscope. I'm still getting the error message so I feel like it's a problem on my end. Anybody else have something to add?

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    I keep getting errors as well whenever I reply to anyone who comments on my page or status. I gotta go to the mobile site now. Rather annoying
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    I keep getting errors as well whenever I reply to anyone who comments on my page or status. I gotta go to the mobile site now. Rather annoying
    Yeah, that's the same issue I'm having. I can't respond to anyone's status or anyone who responds to my status. Very frustrating!

Bump for the morning crowd.

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Yeah, I tried replying to a comment yesterday and the same thing happened.

mpenny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20EDA0B1
    Same here..using a BB 8330 and getting the same error.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    They have a thread on this on CB and it seems fairly widespread. No fixes reported yet over there
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just got that error for the first time this morning. But others I have sent worked fine.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    i have been dealing with this same problem for the past 3 days now. i have tried deleting the FB program off my 8900 BB, and re-installing... DIDNT help. I also tried going into the options, advanced options, and going to the FB modules, and "allowed" all permission... still no fix :0( what is GOING ON?! i hate having to go the MOBILE site. Grrrrr....

leahtroglia no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AB5245
    I get the error on my 8900 when I try to reply to people I know are posting updates from iphones. I have no idea what is going on but its been going on for about a week now. Has anyone contacted RIM yet?