Ok, so I have this enabled, but it still doesn't show notification in my message ... General Blackberry forum

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3

Facebook and "blackberry message application" question

Advertisement

Ok, so I have this enabled, but it still doesn't show notification in my message list

Do I have to have the email account that receives emails from Facebook pushed to my blackberry in order for it to work properly?

or should it still put the notifications in my message list without me having the emails pushed to my device? Thanks

Ryo Misaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    237E0FA6
    I believe it requires the Berry to have ~AN~ email registered to it with the BIS.
    It does NOT have to be the same email that you're regged to Facebook with.

I think the Facebook App wouldn't let me sign on until I had an email BIS configured properly...
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo Misaki View Post
    I believe it requires the Berry to have ~AN~ email registered to it with the BIS.
    It does NOT have to be the same email that you're regged to Facebook with.

I think the Facebook App wouldn't let me sign on until I had an email BIS configured properly...
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    that's not true...i had my school email pushed a long time before this started happening...it has to be the email where FB notifications get delivered too