Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by reddog187 You know the update gives you the option now to ask ... General Blackberry forum

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    You know the update gives you the option now to ask for the phone number now.
    That's good, I upgraded so I'll see the next time it comes around.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I haven't read this whole thread so forgive me it this is a dup - I DL'd 1.5 a couple of days ago but I just turned on "leave email notification..." today and I've got two problems with that:

1) I'm not getting notifications for every update, only some of them and,
    2) some of the updates that I get disappear after I click on them once as tho I've deleted it - I didnt. I promise.

Anyone else experience either of these with 1.5?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I love it. Its downloaded and its rolling!!!!
    Gyros anyone?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Ok im going to try it again, i finally ended up first logging out of FB, then eventually deleted it all together. Going to try the update...

Installed, unchecked calendar (dont need it)

but after the install it went into hour glass mode for like 30 minutes, then came up with out of memory error on the java... (i have 23mb free)

Then it locked up for 20 minutes and now seems to be working ok, just an occasional hour glass, but if i get the memory error again im just going to have to run it with everything unchecked (ill call it safe mode, haha)
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    When I go on select calendar within the calendar app I now have two facebook calendars. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there any other solution to this other than uninstall and then reinstall facebook?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Did you do a battery pull after installing fb app?

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rajafarhan View Post
    Yes. Rebooted straight after.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by rajafarhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbluemusic View Post
    Yes. Rebooted straight after.
    It's always a good idea. I sometimes don't think about it unless prompted but it can't ever hurt IMO.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Ok I am out of options and patients. I read all the way to page 3 and got tired of reading. Here is my issue. I have not been able to receive notifications from FB on my device for a week and half now. I but the Beta on everything worked fine, but still not notification to the phone. I installed the new version, duplicated same issue. I completely wiped the whole device and installed FB. Issue the same. I perform this 4 times and now Im over irratated. The only notification comes to my device is "We're related" message! I changed all my settings on FB online and on the phone. I still able to do everything but recieve messages and notifications on my device. Im just plum tired of having to go on the internet to see if i have any notifications. Is there ANYONE out here in the Stack world who can help me with this?....Wheeeeew!!!!

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ok, you see the email address you have attached to you facebook account, can you go to web email and check that emails from face ARE NOT being sent to your spam folder. Can you confirm and let me know?

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by r1ch007 View Post
    Ok, you see the email address you have attached to you facebook account, can you go to web email and check that emails from face ARE NOT being sent to your spam folder. Can you confirm and let me know?
    R1ch007 thanks bruh...when you said to check my spam and I did, but once I looked in my trash on Gmail all my messages where in there and it remind me that I setup a filter to send all incoming messages from FB to trash..

Thanks man much appreciated!

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Glad I can help

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarv View Post
    R1ch007 thanks bruh...when you said to check my spam and I did, but once I looked in my trash on Gmail all my messages where in there and it remind me that I setup a filter to send all incoming messages from FB to trash..

Thanks man much appreciated!
    ROFL yea that might be a problem lol

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    for those of you having a problem locating the "notifications" option on the facebook www site from your computer...

:::

when you log in, check in the top right hand corner right next to your name is the "settings" dropdown...

from there, select "account settings"

on the screen that opens up, the third tab is "notifications"

but before you go in there, you wanna stay on the same tab and check to see if you have the correct email address in there... basically it has to be an email address that you are receiving on your blackberry...

good luck...
    i see RED...

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Just Dont set up mobile and email notifications and facebook install because then half the time you get triplicates, and that get really old deleting the same thing 3 times
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast