Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I installed last night all seems to be good... I didn't intergrate it with my ... General Blackberry forum

ecss08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I installed last night all seems to be good... I didn't intergrate it with my phonebok, or calander.

I do like the fact you can comment on friends status now

I do not like the fact that all activity is recorded in the message folder. (and i don't think you can turn it off)

Otherwise I LIKE IT!

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    I might stick with BB Browser access. I still have memories of the original version...

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    man i wish i could try it right now...
    i see RED...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by rajafarhan View Post
    The comment feature actually rules in this release
    I agree! Long overdue and my most used new feature!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I didn't integrate it with messages, calendar, or phone book......no need for any of that for me..

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Ecss you can turn off the message inbox feature in the facebook options.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i like the messages in the inbox... i prefer going to the messages folder for constant info...
    i see RED...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm with AZ on this one. I'm liking the comment capability on this one too and connecting FB with calendar, contacts, etc. - no need for it at all. Having everything connected and synced to everything else makes me a little (more) nuts.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Not me(re: reddrvgon's comment), I like having social networking stuff separate. I would have hated yatcha for the same reason...wouldn't want twitter in my messages either...

One other thing, I hate that even though when I set it up I did not choose to integrate with facebook for my calendar, it still changed my default calendar to Facebook in my settings for default services and I had to go back and change it to my preferred calendar. I was wondering why on earth my today theme was showing no calendar events even though I know I have a busy schedule....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok I haven't noticed a change in my contacts. It hasn't updated pictures or anything. And yes I did make sure it was checked off. Anyone have an idea?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    One other thing, I hate that even though when I set it up I did not choose to integrate with facebook for my calendar, it still changed my default calendar to Facebook in my settings for default services and I had to go back and change it to my preferred calendar. I was wondering why on earth my today theme was showing no calendar events even though I know I have a busy schedule....
    I agree. Once I got it changed, I actually deleted the service book for the FB calendar.

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been eagerly waiting for this release and tho it has some nice new features, I'm kinda dissapointed. I actually thought it would compete with the myspace app..

I was soo excited when I clicked a picture of one of my contacts, and chose view photo.. I thought I could scroll through all the pics using the trackball like what the myspace app does but it seems u can only view one pic, also tried to click N and P.. no go on that too!

Now, If I want to integrate my contact list pics with the facebook pics, my whole contact list would have to be sent to the FB servers.. My concern is, in addition to their names, I also have their #'s (duuh! Hehe), their home and work addresses, and the companies they work for, Etc..That's a lot of private info to send IMO!! Or what actually is sent? Just the names or the whole add book?

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional
    It worked great right up until it screwed up my calendar and caused a huge memory leak that I've happily been without for several months now. Now I've gone from a facebook app that didn't do much to begin with to going to have to delete it all together for causing too many problems. It's nice to see they made such good use of all that beta testing.

Tucker

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ok so im finally on the new 1.5... its not different from the leaked 1.5... lets see how it handles syncing and outlook... will check at home...
    i see RED...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast