Hi, Can someone tell me if there is a way that I can get my ... General Blackberry forum

ks69 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Exchange & POP3 email on device

Advertisement

Hi,

Can someone tell me if there is a way that I can get my pop3 email forwarded to my blackberry that is currently configured to a BES without setting up a forward on the pop3 mailbox or using webmail on device?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Not sure what you're asking here. Do you currently get your email through the BES account?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Do you have personal account like Yahoo or Gmail that you are trying to setup? If so, you can set those up on your device yourself. BUT... Your device will need to also have BIS access (which is removed from the phone when it is setup for BES unless they specifically state to leave the BIS service on the phone) and, also, that the BES doesn't block this type of access, which is possible. The BES can fully control your device.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I actually had a similar question,my company is saying we have to pay for severs and licenses to receive our pop email,is there a work around on this? I don't care if its just for me but is there a work around to receiving pop emails?

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You don't have to pay for servers & licenses to receive POP mail to my knowledge. I don't know of a work-around personally for this since I've never tried one but the BES administrator could block any work-around there may be...more than likely.

I am looking to be able to do the following:

email@mycompany.com - BES setup and running on the device.
    email@mydomain.com - personal POP3 email not setup on device.

I want to be able to set both these accounts up on my BB simultaneously (if possible).

I am BES admin if it helps.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Sounds like you just need to go to the BIS site to set it up. Who is your provider?

1and1

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If you're the BES admin you can setup your company email through the BES and then follow the Enterprise Activation steps with your BB.

You can setup your POP email by going to the "Email Setup" icon on your device and entering the necessary information.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I'm not familiar with 1and1 so I don't know their BIS site, but KalabsDad is correct, you can setup your personal email with the email setup right on your phone.