I currently have Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and BES which ... General Blackberry forum

jtrutgers07 no está en línea Stack level 1

Exchange and Enterprise wirelessly

Advertisement

I currently have Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and BES which I use with my Bold. Right now my desktop and Bold wireslessly sync my calendar, contacts, tasks and work email. I would like to know what else i can I can wirelessly sync between my desktop and Bold (for example can use Microsoft Access 2007 and have it wirelessly sync between desktop and Bold). My end result is to have an app or feature that I can track my sales pipeline and activities. I am an outside sales rep and need to track my activity with clients while out in the field, but have it wirelessly feed back to my desktop and vice versa.

Also does anyone know any info on Microsoft Business Contact Manager? Can I download this add-on and use it wirelessly with my Bold?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    What you stated can sync, is what you can sync. You can also sync "Notes" as well though. As far as syncing Access and other Office applications, no.

I'm sure there are 3rd party apps out there where you can track what you are wanting to track and then probably email it or export it on a readable format but none that I know that will "sync" with your desktop through a BES.

Business Contact Manager (BCM) is an add-on for Outlook but I do not believe it would add any features to your Bold. You would have to do your work in Outlook to utilize the BCM.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE