Awhile back I asked about Excel Software, but since have decided the best way to ... General Blackberry forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Excel Program

Advertisement

Awhile back I asked about Excel Software, but since have decided the best way to get my excel spreadsheets to my blackberry is to send myself an email with the spreadsheet attached. I can make adjustments and utilize the information as I choose. I'm sure all you bb wizards already know this but I thought I'd share.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Excel Program

There is another excel program on handango - MiniExcel for Blackberry that is only 24.75. Even has a trail.

Of course if you already have it worked out spend the 24.75 on another BB app
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Are the Site sponsors adds targeted? I opened this thread about excel to see what it was about, and to recommend eOffice if appropriate and what did I see, an add for eOffice. See screen shot below, just had to take it.

Rcbjr

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by CMangum
    Awhile back I asked about Excel Software, but since have decided the best way to get my excel spreadsheets to my blackberry is to send myself an email with the spreadsheet attached. I can make adjustments and utilize the information as I choose. I'm sure all you bb wizards already know this but I thought I'd share.
    I didnt realize when you email yourself an excel sheet you can make adjustments? Im not able to at least.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

I think the 8700 series can, I don't think ours can Cp...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

I can't build a spreadsheet but it would take too long to do that anyway with all the formula's and stuff, but I can size it and have the necessary information at my fingertips when I'm on the road