I was just wondering if there was any way to receive retroactive points with respect ... General Blackberry forum

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Question Ex Post Facto Clause RE: Trust levels

Advertisement

I was just wondering if there was any way to receive retroactive points with respect to trust levels. I know I've been helpful to some people on here with their questions and/or situations (as many others of us have), but most of those times were before the aforementioned trust level system had been initiated.

It may be difficult since the system is somewhat cyclical and continuous by nature, but I mean, it kinda sucks too -a little - for those of that have been stackers for a while and have contributed great ideas, reviews, suggestions, or tips etc. beforehand. Maybe I'm just whining that my score should be higher, but just thought I'd surface and share my feelings and see if I am the only one who may feel this way.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : Ex Post Facto Clause RE: Trust levels

You're not the only one feeling that way, but if a new user come by and see one of your old post and like it, and can add you trust point. Anyway, a user cannot give trust point on a stacker 2 times in a row, so even if you made 13 great post, each stacker can only give you trust point one time.
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Ex Post Facto Clause RE: Trust levels

mcm180 I see where you are going but I have recently had a few points added, from new users on posts well before the trust level.
    It will take time but if you put the info out there for all to read, it will come back!!!!

just sayin what i'm thinkin
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Ex Post Facto Clause RE: Trust levels

We all started off at the same point though. If you're still active the trust level will build. Personally, I could care less what my trust level is. I offer my input and others can take or leave it.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    We all started off at the same point though. If you're still active the trust level will build. Personally, I could care less what my trust level is. I offer my input and others can take or leave it.
    I guess you're both right- and wasn't aware we all started at the same level- some people have accrued a buttload of trust points! Hahaha

Thnx 4 your input others welcome to chime in!

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : Ex Post Facto Clause RE: Trust levels

Some stacker have an high trust level, I'm not saying that number of post has anything to do with this but more valuable posts you have more you'll have trust level, if you Kayos example, he has over 2k post, which helps a lot :P

And even if you have more posts doesn't mean you'll have more trust point, valuable post are more important than anything, if you post for fun you won't have trust points
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r