I know it's been posted before but this contains a working OTA as well as ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Evernote

Advertisement

I know it's been posted before but this contains a working OTA as well as the ZIP files for the devices.

"Evernote announced that their mobile client for BlackBerry smartphones is now available as a direct download. Grabbing the application through BlackBerry (NSDQ: RIMM) App World is still preferred method, as you don’t have to think whether your BlackBerry supports the application or not. Still, if you want to do the process manually in (let’s say) case RIM hasn’t updated your local app store, you can opt to install the application for yourself, without guidance of the App World software."

"That’s said, here are the links:
    Please note that you can choose whether to download the app to your computer (ZIP) or to perform OTA (over-the-air) installation which requires that you visit the page specified from your BlackBerry’s web browser."

Here's the Source's page: LINK!!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I just started using Evernote yesterday. Still figuring it all out but I love it so far. The BB app itself leaves a lot to be desired, but you also get an email address you can just send right to. That seems to work the best right now. Hopefully they work out some of the kinks.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I've used it for years. Back in the day it was completely free. Now there's the free version and paid subscription version. I love this thing. Easiest way for me to back up emails, photos, web pages, etc. I think evernote is one of my most used email addresses
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    I've used it for years. Back in the day it was completely free. Now there's the free version and paid subscription version. I love this thing. Easiest way for me to back up emails, photos, web pages, etc. I think evernote is one of my most used email addresses
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    I can totally agree with you. I'm actually about to stop using some of my email addresses and use the one from evernote for everything . It's a great app. I guarandamntee it!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I've noticed they seem to concentrate their time and effort mainly on mac and iPhone. I would love to see an update for the BB app side of things.