Ok I think my BB is dead! It wont do anything but power on to ... General Blackberry forum

mqrx97 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    201e0540

Question Error Message 365?!?!

Advertisement

Ok I think my BB is dead! It wont do anything but power on to a screen where it says "device error 365" and then below that "reset" but even when i press that it goes back to the same exact screen and nothing else!!! what gives? I tried connecting it to my PC but it wont recognize it! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Error Message 365?!?!

I personally have never experienced this error and was unable to find it anywhere listed exactly what it means.

However usually when a device won't even get past an error, it means that unfortunately, you are going to have to re-install an O.S.

If you do not feel comfortable doing this, then I will see what I can find to maybe work around it (As I always want to have someone wipe an O.S. as a last resort), but it may be necessary in this instance.

Here is the link:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=5178

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

What were you doing right before this error occured? This may help us figure out what causes the error. What BB do you have, I notice you are on Cingular? Did you backup your BB, that is very important to do from now on.

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

Unfortunately N8 is correct. I had this some time ago and worked with my provider for some time doing the usual stuff, (battery pull, hard resets, Etc.) the onl thing that would fix it was an OS reload.

Sorry for the bad news.

mqrx97 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    201e0540

A Cingular BB 7290...ok i've done the OS wipe and re-install before. What do I do if the computer doesnt recognize the BB? Is there anything special I need to do in order to reinstall the OS because of the circumstances!

thanks 2 all!