Hi, I'm currently looking into integrating various apps on to 2 different types of blackberry ... General Blackberry forum

kerseyr no está en línea Stack level 1

Error loading module too many apps on device .cod file limit 512 (4.1) & 1024 (4.2)

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm currently looking into integrating various apps on to 2 different types of blackberry 7130 & 8700.

Having installed a few applications I fired a few up to test them but got the following error:

Error starting <application_name>: Error loading module '<application_name>' too many apps on device.

I understand this is due to hitting a .cod file limit on the hand held (search blackberry technical solution center for the above error)

Is there a quick and easy way to tell exactly how many .cod files are on your handheld so you know when you are getting close to the limit?

Either on the handset, through desktop manager or from the BES?

TIA.

Rob

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Error loading module too many apps on device .cod file limit 512 (4.1) & 1024 (4.2)

Rob, I'm not sure there is a way to check how many .cod files you have loaded. But if you delete all of the langauge files you have in the apps, that will lessen the load considerably.

delphiman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Error loading module too many apps on device .cod file limit 512 (4.1) & 1024 (4.2)

Then how do you delete .cod files?