The OS of my blackberry device wiped out after i entered wrong password five times. ... General Blackberry forum

Cervet no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Error 507 - 8800

Advertisement

The OS of my blackberry device wiped out after i entered wrong password five times. now im getting 507 error. the pc doesnt detect my usb connection so i followed the steps "how to install os when pc doesnt detect the usb".

in the process, when application loader is in
    "Wait for device for initialisation", the device is not detected and OS fails to reload, and gives a message "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation."

any suggestions?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Error 507 - 8800

i responded to your other post.

when you get the error 'unable to reconnect' is the battery in the device? i think at that point, you should have replaced the battery.

well i tried it both ways, when i have not inserted the battery in that stage, a battery with a red thunderbolt sign appears on the screen of the blackberry device, while application loader keeps tryin to connect.

on the other when i have inserted the battery at that stage, same error 507 appears on the device's screen, followed by same message on the application loader.

no help ?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

You have to sometimes try this procedure several times in order to get it to work and you have to follow the steps exactly. Try again and see if you can get it to work following each step in the indicated order.