Help! I upgraded my BB7290 from OS 4.0 to 4.1. Everything seemed OK, but then ... General Blackberry forum

Syrzebra no está en línea Stack level 1

endless hour glass!

Advertisement

Help! I upgraded my BB7290 from OS 4.0 to 4.1. Everything seemed OK, but then I got a message that said, "Time Zone information has been received. Do you want to reset the handheld now?" I clicked on "Yes." That was an hour ago and the hour glass just keeps spinning!!! Anyone with any ideas???

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: endless hour glass!

Welcome to pinstack. I would just go to sleep and wake up in the morning to a fresh BB.

If it is still not up and running then a software reload would be an idea.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

that just happened to me a lil bit ago and did a battery pull twice and the second time i pulled out the sim card for a few seconds and put the battery back in and it seemed to work after that although it erased everything off my blackberry even my bb buddies

Syrzebra no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I do the software reload?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

The DST patch you downloaded takes quite a while to load. We had some phones take 20 minutes or so to stop hourglassing. I tried to warn people that their phone may look broken for a while, but everyone was doing battery pulls and reboots making things worse.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

elvy_velez no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello, I've been working working on my pearl for about a week now. It originally had the JVM Error 547. I did the wipe with JL_cmder and it went to the hourglass. I have tried to reload OS with BB desktop mgr with threads found here but I get this message every time, "unable to reconnect to the device during a multistage load operation." I'm about to give up on it. Does anyone have other possible solutions? Thanks in advance.