I have a 8320 and the encrption is turned on for media files. The problem ... General Blackberry forum

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3

encrypted images

Advertisement

I have a 8320 and the encrption is turned on for media files. The problem is that my phone was have issues so I needed to wipe it. I forgot to take off the encryption for my media files, now I can access those images. How can I get 32453.jpg.rem off so that all I have is 32453.jpg and decript this images so I can see them again?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Check out post number 11 in this thread
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have reviewed the postings but have run into an issue. Not to mention that thread is dead. So here is my problem.

I'm on 4.5.0.124. I have tried the steps listed from the other post but when I connect USB to the BB and go to explorer and move the files from the temp directory back to the original directory, the files still have the same extention and are not accessable.

BTW, I have encryption turned on for my media files. Then my phone was having problems I had tp wiped it. The key is gone and I dont know what else to do to recover the pictures or music.