i think that there should be an additional bundle of emoticons that can be added ... General Blackberry forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

emoticon plug ins for bb messenger

Advertisement

i think that there should be an additional bundle of emoticons that can be added to the bb's. Kitty, doggie, moon, sunshine, You know stuff like that. A rose, car, baby...i would pay a few bucks to get a few more emoticons on my bb messenger. i love that jive talk has so many. Wish the bb messenger would have more
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: emoticon plug ins for bb messenger

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree, this would be really really cool.

Ps: I am craving sushi right now

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Same here also. The bb messenger on my 8800 is even more drab than the one I had on 7130e.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~with my 8703e I have 14 of them with my bb mess. I press SYM twice and I see all of the icons, it would be nice for more but happy with what I got.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

You'd have to make sure that all your BBM contacts had the same emoticon expansion pack or else they'd just get weird characters.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Not really, all it would take is an addition to the OS...perhaps take out some non-necessary stuff....such as the million and one languages....I really think that those should come with "language addons" also---Kinda like a SIMS game or something, you pick the "add ons" that you want to install.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Um. I've got 19 on my BB 8100 messenger. I use them all but think is good. But on the other hand wouldn't mind if rim threw a couple more in there on future os releases.

beer53 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240E1647
    You have to be kidding me!!!!!! With all the bells and whistles on "my little friend" no emiticons!!! Then were do all the ones on different posts come from????? Is it my imagination or have I seen animated emotcions also? It would nice if someone make emoticons available to all. I would be willing to pay for all ( or some ) emoticons.

Mark B.