Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Does anyone use a ringtone or message notification that is funny, gets chuckles at work, ... General Blackberry forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Embarrassing Notifications

Advertisement

Does anyone use a ringtone or message notification that is funny, gets chuckles at work, but can be embarrassing when it goes off in public?

I have an email message with a sexy voice saying, "Hey Sexy, you have a message." This notification gets great laughs at work. My secretary loves it.... But....

How red did my face go when, standing in the business deposit line at the bank, chatting with the lady behind me, this voice pops up LOUDLY proclaiming, "Hey Sexy, you have a message....."?
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

initialdc2r no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bwahahaha! That cracked me up! And I've had my wisdom teeth taken out recently so it really hurts right now. But it was worth it. I can only imagine the look on your face and the ladys.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

"Excuse me Boss..."

I have this alert whenever I get a text message that says "Excuse me boss you have a text message" everyone at the office looks at me and go like "so, you're the boss huh?" Lmao. Another one I have is this alert that is from this movie called "Eurotrip" that goes like this whenever I get an email "Mail, moth********!" Too funny.
    Last edited by raton; 01-19-2009 at 04:48 AM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    How red did my face go when, standing in the business deposit line at the bank, chatting with the lady behind me, this voice pops up LOUDLY proclaiming, "Hey Sexy, you have a message....."?
    Ya should've handed it to her and said, "It's for you."

Then again, she might've misunderstood and run off with it.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    LMAO! I have a sheep for my messenger, cow for texts and voicemails, aol's "You've got mail" for emails, the yahoo yodel for yahoo messenger, Hoops and Yoyo for a ringtone, and the South Park theme song for my alarm. Needless to say, any one of these can cause differing levels of embarrasment.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    My BBM is a frog sound. 3 chirps ~ people always think a frog is in the room and look around when it goes off

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    One too many experiences like that is why I keep my phone on vibrate practically all day long now.

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    my daughter got a job at burger king and i use this for her i believe its by adam sandler http://www.box.net/shared/znqji9gfym

k2daizzer no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have used the eurotrip one and it went off one day in a customers house and I was kinda worried that they would call my employer but it turned out he asked where he could get it from. I have also used the I've got mail yayyyy from crank yankers.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    I'm using the one form eurotrip also. It funny as hell, except when it goes off in a quiet bank. It's really funny when it goes off at home, I have a 14 month old that's learning how to talk and all she says is Hey! Lol. When I get an email she looks at my phone and yells Hey!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Quote Originally Posted by suprtong View Post
    my daughter got a job at burger king and i use this for her i believe its by adam sandler http://www.box.net/shared/znqji9gfym
    LMAO!!! Too funny.

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got this tone that I use for sms n mms.. Starts with this young dude saying "message" politely n professionally. If u don't pick it up he repeats "message" again this time raising his voice a bit. This will continue till he's literally shouting, very agitated that u aint puick'n up and he finally shouts "aaaaghhh!!" N I always picture him pulling out his hair lol! Funny as hell.. Always makes p'ple crack up. Even ma boss was like 'uh oh.. U betta pick up that phone.. It might go bruce lee on us'

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    The best one I have, and it gets a laugh every time it rings, is set for one of my more demanding clients. Everyone in the office knows to whom I am about to speak when they hear,

"Excuse me sir, someone is trying to reach you telephonically. Shall I tell them to F(*&-off?"

Here's the file
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 01-19-2009 at 02:25 PM.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Dude you gotta tell me where to get that! That is awesome.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by suprtong View Post

Sounds like Homer Simpson.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast