Anybody else having email troubles with yahoo? Only the last few days but I'm not ... General Blackberry forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Email troubles with yahoo

Advertisement

Anybody else having email troubles with yahoo? Only the last few days but I'm not getting all my email, sometimes I delete email on phone and it doesn't delete on account. When I get up in the morning all my email is normally on phone waiting for me, well this morning maybe only 5 are there and the rest are there when I log into account online. Thinking its a yahoo problem more then a BB one but who knows

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    My wife has only had trouble logging in. I had to do it for her on my 3vo. She's been having problems for about a week.

wondered if somebody was trying to hack the account

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Its difficult to say. I don't know about Yahoo, but Gmail van be a pain with all its safety measures.

When I got my new android Gmail locked me out. Fixed it. Used a computer to send an email to myself, locked out. Fixed. I've had to enact two step and download authenticatior. Heck, for some reason it just flakes occassionally.

If it continues to happen I'd email Yahoo, see if they can catch the issue on their end.

it seems to be acting right today so who knows. I was getting some of the spam stuff that normally the filter got and everything else was weird. Did some work to see if somebody was trying to hack it and it now seems to work right.