Have recently updated my old curves operating system, and all is hunky dory. Well, was ... General Blackberry forum

betteronholiday no está en línea Stack level 2

Email Set up

Advertisement

Have recently updated my old curves operating system, and all is hunky dory. Well, was anyway.

Have just gone to add another email address on BIS, and the 'email settings' icon has disappeared from the menu, although still remains in the application list.

The general 'setup wizard' is still there, but as that only offers the option to set up a BES email account, and I can't for the life of me remember my user name or password to login online to my BIS account, I'm unable to set up any more emails.

Any ideas how to get the email setting app, back onto the menu?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    First, try the good ol' battery pull. This will sometimes reset Service Books.

Then, try going to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table. Press the BB Menu button, then select Register Now.

Also make sure that the icon didn't somehow get hidden. From the homescreen, press the BB menu button>Show All.
    Last edited by RogerG; 06-10-2009 at 01:17 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Another thing you can do is reload this through the Application Loader through Desktop Manager.

betteronholiday no está en línea Stack level 2
    Have tried all the former three suggestions, and none have resolved the issue.

With regard to the latter, the email setting app is listed as being on the device, but the option of deleting it, is not given via the desktop manager. Any idea on how to delete given this, in order to try and reinstall?

Cheers.