I have 4 email accounts set up through BIS. One is a gmail account. For ... General Blackberry forum

Volstar no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Question/Gmail

Advertisement

I have 4 email accounts set up through BIS. One is a gmail account. For each, when I send an email from MY BB, I cc myself at the same address that I sent the email from. I do this so I can keep up with my sent emails in Outlook.

My question is, why doesnt Gmail allow me to send an email from gmail to the same gmail account and have it show up in my in box in outlook. If I send an email from Gmail to the same gmail account using just outlook, the message never hits my gmail inbox, it only shows up in the sent folder.
    If I then check the gmail web site, the message is in both the sent folder an the in box folder.
    This does not happen with my other 3 email accounts.

Thanks.

wankim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A085F7
    Quote Originally Posted by Volstar View Post
    I have 4 email accounts set up through BIS. One is a gmail account. For each, when I send an email from MY BB, I cc myself at the same address that I sent the email from. I do this so I can keep up with my sent emails in Outlook.

My question is, why doesnt Gmail allow me to send an email from gmail to the same gmail account and have it show up in my in box in outlook. If I send an email from Gmail to the same gmail account using just outlook, the message never hits my gmail inbox, it only shows up in the sent folder.
    If I then check the gmail web site, the message is in both the sent folder an the in box folder.
    This does not happen with my other 3 email accounts.

Thanks.
    When I set up Gmail (using POP; before they offered the IMAP feature), there was a rule or filter I had to set up so that each time I sent a message from Gmail, I wouldn't get a duplicate in my inbox for the sent mail. You may want to check your Gmail settings under "FIlters" and see if this is set up that way for your accounts. I would think that removing the filter would automatically include your sent message in your inbox (without you having to cc yourself).