yetsteday i didnt recive any emails wich i thought was alittle strange . then this ... General Blackberry forum

scottvicius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318591be

Thumbs up email problems

Advertisement

yetsteday i didnt recive any emails wich i thought was alittle strange . then this morning when i was on pinstack i recived 37 emails , 24 bb messenger, 16 reg text msg. im running 4.3.0.71 for sprint on my pearl 8130. i even tried using my soft reset program and did a hard reset on my phone to try to make my emails come through but ahain nothing worked untill this am. is this just a burp in my sprint service or do i need to resend my service books to fix it? thanks in advanced for any replys!

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

PIN/ID
    318591be
    thx thought that wasnt till tomorrow... guess i miss read it the other day

sbhokc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461801B
    I'm not 100% on this but I was having similar problems. I have noticed that was a problem across a few different carriers so maybe it was another "outage". I know that between 11pm-8am this morning that my 8320 was acting up. Seems ok now ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhokc View Post
    I'm not 100% on this but I was having similar problems. I have noticed that was a problem across a few different carriers so maybe it was another "outage". I know that between 11pm-8am this morning that my 8320 was acting up. Seems ok now ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Read my post above, scheduled outages are maintenance windows by RIM and effect ALL BB users.

PIN/ID
    318591be
    im thinking that thats the problem could someone pin me just so we can see if its up and runnimg again

PIN/ID
    318591be
    i read you post the other day and i eveb thanked you for the heads up.... my a.d.d. must have kicked in. thx doughdady