OK, my president was on his desktop and was deleting emails, and was in his ... General Blackberry forum

Pam
    Pam no está en línea Stack level 1

Email issue

Advertisement

OK, my president was on his desktop and was deleting emails, and was in his inbox deleting and then went to his deleted and deleted/deleted. He knew the berry had the emails he deleted, but when I went to forward them back to him, they were not able to, is that because he deleted/deleted them??
    OHhhh how can I fix this issue, is it with the reconcile email, should I uncheck it? thanks !!!!!

d_fisher no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Email issue

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    OK, my president was on his desktop and was deleting emails, and was in his inbox deleting and then went to his deleted and deleted/deleted. He knew the berry had the emails he deleted, but when I went to forward them back to him, they were not able to, is that because he deleted/deleted them??
    OHhhh how can I fix this issue, is it with the reconcile email, should I uncheck it? thanks !!!!!
    That made absolutely no sense at all! I will take a stab at what I think your asking. If you delete messages from the desktop client, the deletions will sync to the BlackBerry. Changing the Wireless Reconcile option to no will stop the deletions from being synced. At the same time, other features are disabled too.

edited due to incorrect initial answer
    Last edited by d_fisher; 04-12-2006 at 09:53 AM.

Pam
    Pam no está en línea Stack level 1

Well when he deleted from his desktop and I sync'd, I saw emails on his berry that were NOT on his desktop, so when I sync'd it didn't really did it? this is driving me crazy
    And since I saw them on the berry I thought, OH good, I can forward them back to him and they will show in his desktop, they didn't because he deleted/deleted them in his deleted box on his desktop.
    ??!! and when I opened them it said it could not find the original message, that made me think since he deleted / deleted them in his deleted box they are really gone, but why could I still see them on the berry and not the desktop?
    Thanks!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Once u delete an email on either the desktop or the 'Berry, u can't recover them either way. And, if u happen to have T-Mobile, as I do, u no longer have a desktop website to go to and read your emails. So be careful what u delete. I had this happen to me. I won a PINstack contest, got a game, DELETED the email, then had to wipe the device so I had to email the company for another link to the game (which was contained in the email). My suggestion is this. If he has emails he needs to keep, forward them to another email.