When I get a new email and I want to see which email address it ... General Blackberry forum

FUTURESTARS no está en línea Stack level 2

Email Icons - Message Counts?

Advertisement

When I get a new email and I want to see which email address it was sent to, I scroll over the email address icons to see which has (1) or whatever next to it for the amount of new messages. Well when someone emails my @vzw.blackberry.net email address, it shows the number of emails next to that icon so I know that is the address that was emailed. When someone emails my xxx@mydomain.com email address, it doesnt show anything. Anyone know why it wouldn't be showing the number next to my 2nd email address?

For example, if I have 5 emails to xxx@mydomain.com , then it should show a (5) next to that inbox. It only works for the VZW, and not showing for my regular emails

BTW, the option for "display message count" is on and set to "unread".

This is for 8703e Verizon.

StarmanDX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B010CC

Re: Email Icons - Message Counts?

That's odd, as both of my e-mail accounts show unread counts correctly.

Try going to Options > Advanced > Service Books and deleting all your CMIME service books, then going to your carrier BIS site and re-sending service books.

Also, consider trying Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table and clicking then clicking "Register Now." These two things can fix a lot of BB issues.