To all bb users, My wife has just tranfered from tmobile sidekick to bb, I ... General Blackberry forum

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748

eMail folders question on the BB

Advertisement

To all bb users,

My wife has just tranfered from tmobile sidekick to bb, I finally got her to switch. She needs your help, On the tmobile sidekick, she was able to organize her saved email to different folders. She is a freelance Interpreter and she works for different companies and it is critical for her to organize her saved eMail to the different companies she works for. I tried to figure it out but I have been unsuccessful, I personally like all my email, text to go on my messages icon, but she doesnt.... so I call on all in here in PINSTACK to help my wife, before she gives up on bb and goes back to tmobile and buys the SIDEKICK LX... HELP HELP!

thanks in advance....
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't think there is a way to do what I think you want to do without using a 3rd party app. Take a look at this one and see if it's what you need..http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...5#description2 if not you can post back and we'll try again

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748
    Thanks Rayz... Ill check it out
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~