Just got a brand new blackberry.... or, I thought it was, anyway (it was still ... General Blackberry forum

883l no está en línea Stack level 2

E-mail addresses that are NOT mine coming in

Advertisement

Just got a brand new blackberry.... or, I thought it was, anyway (it was still sealed when I got it). Anyway, after I finally got my e-mails set up and working, about twenty minutes after my first mail started coming through, my blackberry 8330 just locked up! Then after a few minutes, came through with FIVE other email address boxes on it and some e-mails for some guy name "Shuie." He had an AOL, a hotmail, two yahoo and a personal domain account, all of which I have the boxes for on my handheld now. How do I get rid of them?

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Options > Advanved Options > Service Book

Now, delete the email addresses that dont belong to you. They should have [CMIME] or [CICAL] next to them.

883l no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post
    Options > Advanved Options > Service Book

Now, delete the email addresses that dont belong to you. They should have [CMIME] or [CICAL] next to them.
    Sir, you are both a gentleman, and a scholar. Thank you.

lize2285 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just happend to see this post, and I just got a new BB but have to send my old one back to the insurance ppl (i cracked the screen), thanks for the reminder!!! I wouldnt want the next person who gets my "new phone" (hello refurbished) to access my emails.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by lize2285 View Post
    Just happend to see this post, and I just got a new BB but have to send my old one back to the insurance ppl (i cracked the screen), thanks for the reminder!!! I wouldnt want the next person who gets my "new phone" (hello refurbished) to access my emails.
    Only if you don't register your New PIN, Idealy this will wipe out the connection to your old PIN, can you see the screen of your BB at all, you can do a Device wipe if you can see the screen or plug it in the DTM and reinstall with out a back up and resote, this will clear your personal data, One you recive the reomacement, you got to your carriers site after you put in the SIM and start it up. On TMOs site when you sing in and click BB email. it will ask you if you change PINs, you hit yes and it is done. I imagine most other carriers are close to this type of interface.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    i have gotten a few different bb's in my time and the best thing i have come to do is everytime i get a new one, instead of calling your carrier. call RIM directly and have them transfer the new PIN. Remember its RIM who controls BIS and its better to let them make sure the service books are properly updated. Frankly in my case i dont trust verizon when it comes to bb support
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.