Is it possible, or is there any software that you can add in two e-mail ... General Blackberry forum

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

e-mail addresses 2nd field

Advertisement

Is it possible, or is there any software that you can add in two e-mail addresses for one contact.

Many of my contacts have work and personal e-mails. Some e-mails are not appropriate for work.

The only way around it is having two e-mails addresses in one field. But that really doesn't help me.

VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Re: e-mail addresses 2nd field

Upon inserting the first email address click on the Menu button. Scroll down the menu list and there should be an option that says Add Email Address. You can add multiple work, home, or fax numbers as well.

I have several contacts with two-three email addresses and/or two work numbers or two home numbers or two mobile numbers, etc.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaEps
    Upon inserting the first email address click on the Menu button. Scroll down the menu list and there should be an option that says Add Email Address. You can add multiple work, home, or fax numbers as well.

I have several contacts with two-three email addresses and/or two work numbers or two home numbers or two mobile numbers, etc.
    Thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Yes, Three is the limit, and I think it is because that is also the limit in Outlook.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

In the Pearl address book, you have 4 lines for users at the bottom of the page. You can also put additional email addy's there. They won't show up when you type a user name in the "to" field of an email, but when you click on them it will open a new email msg for you. I have friends with 7 and 8, yes that's right, 7 and 8 email addresses. For various reasons such as blogs, and for to replies to certain forum posts.I only have 5 email addresses. Lol. Still too many. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jtesnani no está en línea Stack level 3

you can add additional phone numbers for the pearl? i've only been able or have had the option to add additional email addresses but not phone numbers. it's not on the menu when i click on it...

greenmr no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by jtesnani
    you can add additional phone numbers for the pearl? i've only been able or have had the option to add additional email addresses but not phone numbers. it's not on the menu when i click on it...
    Not on my 7100 either... only extra email addresses.