I am on BIS and when I view my email folders via View Folders I ... General Blackberry forum

twj332 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    whoknows

Question duplicate file structures on BB

Advertisement

I am on BIS and when I view my email folders via View Folders I have two duplicate folder structures. Both are identical to my outlook file structure on my pc.

Before I established a bis blackberry email account I used redirector to redirect email form my pc to the BB - I no longer use it and it does not run at all.

I have tryed to delete one of the file structures on my BB with no luck. I have looked at Intellisync -- Configuration -- Personal folders --- and the correct one is highlighted. Trouble is I have two of them on the BB.

Can some one advise me on this please. Thank you

Reading in forums I have also now re-registered and re send service books form BIS I still have two file structures???? what can I do. The Bis site has not link to manage my folders.
    PBr4.1.0 rel518 PL2.2.0.171 A4.1.0.373 on Tbaytel network with fast 100

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: duplicate file structures on BB

Delete the folder structures on the handheld via the Backup utility in Advanced mode. You may need to resend your BIS service books to have the folder structure pushed back to your BB.

Really though, the folders are meaningless on BIS. You can't do anything with folders except on BES.

twj332 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    whoknows

Thumbs up Re: duplicate file structures on BB

Ok - thank I see it and thank you the clarifiction in BIS

Much appreciated.

Thanks
    PBr4.1.0 rel518 PL2.2.0.171 A4.1.0.373 on Tbaytel network with fast 100