hey everyone remember me? the idiot who wiped out his BB.. So now that im ... General Blackberry forum

rokr no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Duplicate Emails

Advertisement

hey everyone remember me? the idiot who wiped out his BB.. So now that im back up and rolling.. for some reason im getting my emails delivered twice..its starting to get annoying... i dont kno what was done differents from b4.. i have a blackberry.net account.. thats fine.... but my 2 Gmail accounts are the ones that keep getting multiple deliveries.. any suggestions on how to stop this? ®řk®--©H®˚∫
    Hello im a Mac...

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Duplicate Emails

are any of your gmail accounts forwarded?

Remove one gmail account from BIS and see if you still get duplicates.

Check if users have your both email accounts are are forwarding/sending to both.

Lightbulb Re: Duplicate Emails

ahhh. i had one of my gmail accounts set to foward.. i swear i thought i double checked that... thanks alot.. one more question.. i have a mac and i have my gmail acc. set up thru apple Mail... all the junk mail gets filtered out.. its so great.. however on my bb i still get jusk mail.. is there a way to cut those out. like i wish apple mail was ported to my BB ..lol.. i've tried to set filters but thers so much DANG junk out there some still bleed thru...to my BB tho not my mac.
    Last edited by bcuzi8paintchips; 07-18-2006 at 06:16 PM.
    Hello im a Mac...

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Is the spam coming to your gmail account on your bb? or your bb handheld address?
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    Is the spam coming to your gmail account on your bb? or your bb handheld address?
    the spam is coming from my gmail accounts.. on my comp the spam that comes from my gmail accounts gets automatically taken out trhu apple mail... but on my bb everything gets thru...
    Hello im a Mac...

bossfn no está en línea Stack level 1

Old thread I know, but I was searching for gmail issues...

The apple mail program is filtering your spam, so the spam mail is actually getting to your gmail account mailbox. (you'll see it when you visit the webpage) The spam is still technically being delivered to your mac, but then the apple mail program filters it out.

The apple mail mailbox is getting the exact same messages as your BIS mailbox, it just then filters out the spam...whereas your blackberry does not.