Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll let you know. Why don't you leave SA and come to FP.... General Blackberry forum

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Advertisement

I'll let you know. Why don't you leave SA and come to FP.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    I'll let you know. Why don't you leave SA and come to FP.
    Would I have to resign for another 2 years? That and isn't the coverage on the SA a like the postpaid accounts, whereas the coverage on FP is like that of prepaid?

Thanks

Meh!

PS All I know is when I got my BB I was totaly unaware I was not going to be able to have data..heh and I want the internet on my phone! lol

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh! View Post
    Would I have to resign for another 2 years? That and isn't the coverage on the SA a like the postpaid accounts, whereas the coverage on FP is like that of prepaid?

Thanks

Meh!

PS All I know is when I got my BB I was totaly unaware I was not going to be able to have data..heh and I want the internet on my phone! lol
    You wouldn't have to sign for 2 years. FP gives you ALL the options of a postpaid acct. minus the 2 years.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    You wouldn't have to sign for 2 years. FP gives you ALL the options of a postpaid acct. minus the 2 years.
    I'm not tryin to question you but are you sure FP doesn't have the coverage of the prepaid? I was told from another source I couldn't convert off SA until contract was up with it, but under the understanding that after a year of SA I can convert to post paid? I really am confused now.. Sorry for all the questions.
    Thanks

Meh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12