View Poll Results: How many times have you dropped your BB?

Voters
196. Register free to vote on this poll
  • 0 times (Knock on wood)

44 22.45%
  • 1x - 2x

51 26.02%
  • 2x - 3x

32 16.33%
  • 4x - 5x

17 8.67%
  • 6x or more

52 26.53%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by JPSKILLZ Everyone has this story I'm sure. I was checkin my agenda ... General Blackberry forum

gabe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2022D44B

Re: Dropped Blackberry

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JPSKILLZ
    Everyone has this story I'm sure. I was checkin my agenda as usual, while driving, hahaha, and I get to my destination. I need to back into a parking spot so need both hands to do so. I do the number one don't for NE phone! Hahahaha, I place the phone in my lap. Obviously I forget that I placed in my lap not my holder, and I leap out of my vehicle only to get a step away and hear the most blood curdling, heart wrenching, bone chillin, sound I could ever hear . . . . yes . . . (crying) it was my Blueberry, as I like to call it, high fiving the pavement!!!! I didn't even turn around, I jus froze, my friend was with me and we jus stood there staring at eachother, hahahaha! I finally turned around and picked my baby up. She was cryin, but, she was ok. Hahaha.
    At least you dropped the BB and not the BaBy
    PIN: 2022D44B
    Cingular BB 7290
    my free blog hosting

Just2fitz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23C478C1

IVE DROPPED MY bb a couple of times also.

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773

I have dropped it a few times, and one time was too close of a call so I bought eGrips for it. And havent really dropped it since then...

pink
    Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

Malfo no está en línea Stack level 3

It actually dropped this morning while I was reaching for it half asleep. I apologized to her but I'm not sure she's forgiven me yet. Hopefully it won't happen anymore times.

~~Posted via Blackberry @ wap.pinstack.com~~~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I have droped mine a few times. Once on my Mom's tile floor... which surprisingly didn't phase it. I have missed my purse before (as a lady its just not cool to carry it on the hip) and I know I have bashed it into things when its been in the leg pocket on my cargo pants (just above the knee). It works fine so far. Heck, Kaylee, my 8m old daughter has gnawed on it and even called my sister before.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

aosmith Guest

feels like i drop my phone on a weekly basis...

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Once, on a tile floor... but it was only around 3 foot drop, didn't cause any damage.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

Arid no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203902CD

Dropped it once or twice but the worst was spilling diet coke on it.

rjharary no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2038fe53

if i drop mine one more time, i think im a goner, it looks like its taken too much and its not happy!

barber211 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400803f1

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

I had once commited the ultimate blackberry sin.....in a fit of rage after getting a call for a job interview the bberry went haywire started blinking and vibrating then died. So being angry about losing this call, I launched the bberry about 30 feet across a room hit a computer (took it off safe mode) hit the concrete wall and bounced on the ground about 4 times. I went baby I'm soooo sorry I didn't mean it turned the thing on and haven't had an issue from it since. Help I need anger counseling

barber211 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400803f1

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

A second ncident was as I was bberrying and brushing my teeth I put it on the sink and as I spit I got a call then all of the sudden it vibrated into the toilet aaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I scooped it out not a second later as it said new voicemail then it shut off Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo I literally put a blow dryer to it for 3 hours then let it sit by a fan for another2 and the moment of truth came............................................ha llelujah it worked yaaay two horrid occurences that went deep into my soul and being

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

Drop it all the time but last year I accidentally left it in catering at the Warped Tour in Atlanta. One of the caterers found it and turned it in to the production office. I went to production to see if anyone had found my blackberry and the one of the girls said "Why do you call me Witchie Poo?". They had gone through the BB to see who it belonged to and discovered the nicknames I had given to several of the tour staff. If you are gonna lose your BB, set up the password folks- you never know if it will end up in Witchie Poo's hands.
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I have dropped my 7100t on my notebook pc keyboard many times. I solved this problem by buying a Krusell Classic Multidapt Case. I plan on using this with the 7105t I just got today. I also ran over my first 7100t in my backpack (with no case on it) which was on the floor in my room, with my wheelchair. Apparently called one of my friends cause my BB rang a few minutes later and surprised me.

I'm about to launch my 1/2 day old BB 7105t across the room if it doesn't provision soon and allow access to my messengers.

Haven't thrown it yet. Waiting 24 more hours for activation to be complete. I can say that all 4 of my previous BB's have survived more drops than 2 Dell Axim X50 Pocket PCs, 3 hp iPAQ 6315 Pocket PC Phones, 3 Sidekicks, a Samsung E635 and various previous phones, on carpet, tile, pavement and wood. BB's are rugged.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast