Hello again, I just recently got my 8320 and oh boy do I love it. ... General Blackberry forum

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??

Downloading Themes

Advertisement

Hello again,
    I just recently got my 8320 and oh boy do I love it. But I was wondering how and the heck do you download the great themes to my curve? I see that they are in a zip file but after I save it to my computer What do I do then? do I just drag and drop?

And by the way even though I just upgrade from a pearl 8100 Im still very new to this?
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 01-07-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Format Edit/Content Not Style rules violation

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm going to assume that you go about it the same way you do the Bold.....

The OTA (over the air) files are the best as you just grab 'em with your phone and download and install.

But with zips, the easiest way I find is to download the zips into a folder named "themes" (etc.) on your computer, then you'll need to extract the zips into that folder (or another of your choosing). Then hook your BB up to your computer and run the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Use the application loader to load the theme files from the folder on your computer. (DM will only allow you to pick the compatible files)

My two-cents!

Good luck... and enjoy!! The themes are so addictive!!

george_perez no está en línea Stack level 1
    You cund download it to your cell without using your computer just use your cell phone web and click the code "OTA" or "ZIP"