Have linked up to the sound effects and followed their instructions to download to your ... General Blackberry forum

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

Downloading Sound Efects

Advertisement

Have linked up to the sound effects and followed their instructions to download to your hard drive. The file is in AIFF format. How can I now get that sound effect onto the 7100v as the Application Loader does not recognise this file?
    No doubt there is a very simple explanation to this.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Downloading Sound Efects

What link are you referring to?

Just go to that site with your BB browser and you can download it over the air from the site...

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Yes, there is no easy way to transfer direct to the BB. Get the sounds from the site, or host them yourself and download via the BB browser.

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

The site that I obtained the sound effect from was PartnersinRhyme which is linked directly from the BB Download area. The instructions on the web site inform you not to direct link to these sounds but to right click etc. and save the file to your hard drive. I have made several attempts to download OTA but I receive a 'Service Unavailable' message on each occasion. This site has some very good sound effects.