Wow, i havent posted here in a while. But i am moving to the android ... General Blackberry forum

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck

Dont throw me to the wolves!!

Advertisement

Wow, i havent posted here in a while. But i am moving to the android forum. I have been here for like three years if im correct (ever since i got my 7100i). I fell in love with the evo 4g phone and, to be honest i wanted something new and different, and powerful. When i upgraded to my tour from my 8330, i really didnt feel like an upgrade, after running so many apps you could see the OS starting to show its age. Anyways, im still here, dont post much (have a child now and career keeps me very busy), but i still lurk here daily.
    Im just on the other side of the tracks now (android forums).

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Charlie,

Many of us have left our Berry's in the drawer to venture off to another platform. Android is awesome and I too lurk at other forums to get the latest scoop. I will always remain here at Pinstack for it is my home on the internet, and I have grown to appreciate the members here, and their opinion.

Enjoy your time with your EVO, and your child.

Don't be a stranger... You know you are always welcomed to come back and say hello.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Well said, me too.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    skdck
    My tour is going to my niece for her birthday. She has been wanting a blackberry for a couple years. I promised her last year if she made str8 a's I will give her my phone. She kept her end and it wasn't hard for me to give it up because I fell in love with the evo 4g. The tour will have a good home and owner.

"Charlie Hustle" - Hadn't seen that name in a while, good to "see" you!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You don't have to go anywhere, Charlie. Even though the name remains as PinStack, we're a multi-platform smartphone forum now. It's great that people are switching over to these other platforms and makes this forum an even more valuable, all-in-one resource to impart and gain knowledge, no matter what device you use!

Welcome back!

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    You don't have to go anywhere, Charlie. Even though the name remains as PinStack, we're a multi-platform smartphone forum now. It's great that people are switching over to these other platforms and makes this forum an even more valuable, all-in-one resource to impart and gain knowledge, no matter what device you use!
    All true! I thought I'd never see the day that I would be branded a "Rebel" at these forums for using a BlackBerry - but I am! Hahahaha

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Yeah, i have been in and out for a while. I lived on the stack when i first got my 7100i, but that was before my son was born. Now he is approaching 3 and he requires much more of my attention. This is still one of my favorite sites because of the professionalism thats the standard here. But also if you havent touched or played with this phone i would recommend you to give it a spin. Theres always a BB in my house because my wife will not give up hers for anything, and since im the IT man at the house also, i have to learn to master her phone, for her sake.