Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Completely agree with u chapman! Giving the top notch stacks site to just anyone could ... General Blackberry forum

skillz9669 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    209949D9

Advertisement

Completely agree with u chapman! Giving the top notch stacks site to just anyone could be dangerous, like handing a kid a gun. Wireless reps like chapman and I are like quality control for pinstack!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Quote Originally Posted by skillz9669 View Post
    Completely agree with u chapman! Giving the top notch stacks site to just anyone could be dangerous, like handing a kid a gun. Wireless reps like chapman and I are like quality control for pinstack!!!
    Yeah, we are!! Thanks skillz!

skillz9669 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    209949D9
    No prob man!! (Use ghostbusters rhythm when reading, lol "When u gotta a prob, with ur blackberry, who u gonna trust, The Stackers!"

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    As offthahorse stated, its not their job to know the specifics of each individual phone. Their job is to sell what they have and that pretty much sums it up. They have a ton of phones to push out to customers and plans to go with it, the plans and services are more important than the actual phones. The only thing they need to know for us consumers is how to navigate the phone.
    I believe that its our job to educate ourselves about the product that we own, via pinstack, that other bb site or where ever we choose. Sprint cant tell you, no wiat i cant mention them, but verison cant tell you every technical detail about every phone. When you have a problem, they usually go through this cheat sheet which is phone specific. Please give them a break, they are there to sell plans, which is more important than the phones as far as the numbers go for them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123