Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Never had this problem, there or elsewhere! For those that do: check your machines thoroughly ... General Blackberry forum

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Advertisement

Never had this problem, there or elsewhere!

For those that do: check your machines thoroughly for malware -- keyloggers, trojans, rootkits especially... Antivirus and antispyware products are not perfect; scan your machines with something other than what you normally use [you DO use something.. right?!? ]

Ask me if you want suggestions.
    Last edited by gkast1; 03-25-2008 at 06:51 AM.

prockn2red no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244DB61F

Question

sorry if this was already asked but the blackberry lounge can be found where?
    are there really any major perks to joining? I love this site because you can really see what problems people are having. get those "blonde moment" questions answered.
    Is the blackberry lounge the same way?

thank you.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    www.blackberryownerslounge.com

I haven't had any problems getting in, but I haven't really seen much of a need to go in very often, either. There's more info and cool stuff available here, IMO. Not a suck up comment, just the way it seemed when I was there.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've had issues as well. I just dont try anymore.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have the same issue and just keep hitting log in with out changing anything and it eventually gets me where I need to be. Pain in the *** though.

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    So, is it only me or does anyone else's password work only 10% of the time? Mine NEVER works and I always have to reset it, and even then, there is no guarantee that it will work!
    holy crap! Glad that's not just me, I'm in IT and sknow how to enter a password....did that to me like the first 8 times I logged in, finally I re-registered under a different email and it works every time. Weird.
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah I thought this problem only happened to me. I reset it a bunch of times and it e-mails me a new password and the password doesn't even work. So then I change it to my own password and that doesn't work either. Very frustrating. I guess I will try what untjoker did and create a new account.
    ~Lauren

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Lightbulb

I alays have issues with the password...maybe we should bring it to RIM's attention!

deol no está en línea Stack level 2
    Same problem here. I just refuse to visit the site anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12