Movy.tv is a streaming video service that recently released a client for 8700, 8800, pearl ... General Blackberry forum

angryjohnny77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone have movy.tv working?

Advertisement

Movy.tv is a streaming video service that recently released a client for 8700, 8800, pearl and curve blackberries. You can download it OTA at www.movy.tv/m if you want to try it out for yourself. When I open the program, it says "retrieving device list". When it reaches 100%, nothing happens and I only have the option to go to debug mode. I already set all the permissions to "allow", what am I doing wrong? Does anyone have this working yet or is this something that wont work until the new firmware is released?
    Last edited by angryjohnny77; 03-15-2008 at 03:47 AM.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I had this program running a while ago, it's actually not new, but updated over time. It ran alright on my 8700 when I had it, but haven't had too much luck with it working on my Curve. The most I could get it to do was start to play a video but it was really flaky. Lock-up's, loose stream. I eventually deleted it. I may try again this weekend and see if it's any better now.