So I'm over being pissed off at AT&T, for now. I'll probably stick around and ... General Blackberry forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Does anyone have an iPhone and a BB?

Advertisement

So I'm over being pissed off at AT&T, for now. I'll probably stick around and try to get myself a better deal on a new BB when I can upgrade. In the meantime, my iphone envy has been growing. I mean, they have so many cool apps! lol. But I know I will never be able to give up my BB. So I'm thinking of getting an unlocked iPhone. (Ducking as people throw rotten fruit.) I don't really care about visual voicemail which is the only thing I wouldn't get with an unlocked iphone.

Does anyone else on the stacks have both?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    you will get visual voicemail on an unlocked BB. Its carrier based not phone based.
    As long as you have the feature on your account youre good.
    I owned both devices for a while and while i think the iPhone is great, you will eventually miss the physical keyboard and the multi-tasking of a BB. At least that was the case for me.
    Nonetheless, the iPhone is a great device which as you pointed out has a tons of available apps and the OSX based OS is just amazing.
    Now bring customization and multi-tasking and im all over it lol

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Yeah..I keep thinking about it and my friend thinks I'm being ridiculous since I also have a Nokia E71, which I do love as well. Great for traveling overseas.

Ugh...this is so complicated. Am I going to want a 2nd number or am I going to swap the sim card depending on which phone I want to use that day...

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    I've got the Bold, and I also have an iphone 2g unlocked and jailbroken... i had a customer that thought it was broken so she gave it to me when i sold her a bb pearl... turns out all she had to do was reset through itunes... oops! I played with it for a while and learned how to unlock and jailbreak... so now i use it when i want something different. mainly as an internet device on home wifi with no sim.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    I've got the Bold, and I also have an iphone 2g unlocked and jailbroken... i had a customer that thought it was broken so she gave it to me when i sold her a bb pearl... turns out all she had to do was reset through itunes... oops! I played with it for a while and learned how to unlock and jailbreak... so now i use it when i want something different. mainly as an internet device on home wifi with no sim.
    Maybe you should have contacted her then to let her know ? lol im not judging dont worry im jk