Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't put my BB Storm down. I text, surf the web, rock out to ... General Blackberry forum

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Advertisement

I can't put my BB Storm down. I text, surf the web, rock out to my tunes, etc. I could never get bored with my baby.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I don't get bored in the sense that there is nothing left to do, but rather I like variety. Therefore I have several new BlackBerry models, as well as a vast array of other brands of Smartphones. It's fun to compare them and it keeps the experience different. Just to make it easy I also maintain four lines, this allows me to have four ready to go at any time. Beats all the sim swapping I used to do. Plus I always have at least two phones with me, that way if one goes down for any reason, I have a second one to use which saves time and allows me to troubleshoot the other when I get to the office, or home.

beenswank no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I find myself growing bored and/or frustrated with my Storm all the time.
    That's just my nature, though.
    I'll be satisfied once VZW drops an Android handset.
    But, probably not. ~via smartphone~

Headhunter1975 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bored? Nonsense, this is heresy!

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I can honestly say I can never be bored with my Blackberry. With the numerous applications available, plus the customizable themes. I can't get enough of it. I use it for work as well as play, more play than work. LOL

kalel434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love my storm. Its like my life line I can't breath without it,I do everything with my phone like running through a park, picnics watch movie sometimes we dance together, we even fight at times but I always come back to my bb

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I haven't been bored with it since I've trying different apps on it, finding out which ones I like, customizing other features on it, but sometimes when I see the newer phones coming out....meh, I'll get over it once we gets some more apps for this thing and a news OS.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    BBM, 3rd party apps (both official releases and betas) including ones that use gps, camera/video recording, improved media player and games add some nice variety. I always find new ways to combine various features to make it fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12