Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Nobody but me uses my BB. My girl-friend is not in2 high tech gadets like ... General Blackberry forum

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

Re: Do you let anyone use your BB?

Advertisement

Nobody but me uses my BB. My girl-friend is not in2 high tech gadets like i am, so she won't even ask me 2 use it. Which is fine in my book.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

I let my 7 yr old son play games on mine. I got him an i560 so we could direct connect and all he keeps asking is "how old do I have to be before I can get a BB". I think I am creating the next generation of a crackberry addict.

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah my eight year old son loves mine. He used it a lot this past weekend, as big sister was graduating high school and he was boooooored getting there early and having to sit so we'd have a good seat. I let him play yahoo hangman on it--he loved that. I deleted brickbreaker long ago (I never play it); and he wishes I hadn't.

I don't let me five year old girl play with it though. She is a lot rougher on things; and there was a concrete floor in the auditorium! Hubby let her use the little drawing program on his Kyocera phone.

Lovellbird

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

Those that look at the BB cannot fathom it out. Mind you I make it out to be complex!

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I only let my BF play or fix whatever i did wrong with it lol other than that looky no touchy

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I have a lock on my Berry so if anyone wants to touch it they cannot go in, all they can do is touch. I dont want people looking through my personal stuff, but Im always happy to show them how to do something.

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

for me it depends on who the person is. like some of my friends will never touch it. and my baby nephew will never hold it. he likes cell phones and he doesnt even talk yet. just like his uncle a cell phone addict.

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

I let ppl touch mine. Lol! I like the puzzled looks on their faces. BUT, as soon as they try to press a button i take it back.

tntheat05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E0BD33

I'll let people look at it,but i'd be so nervous that their gonna drop it or break something, so i tell people if you break it you bought it homie.But it is sometimes annoying to walk on a bus and almost everybody on the damn bus asking "whats that can i see it?" or "is that a blackberry?".

I'm seriously inlove with my blackberry i sometimes be with a group of friend and out of nowhere for no apparent reason,just say you know whats guys i love my Blackberry.

http://www.myspace.com/tntdamovement05
    Respect The Code:Loyalty 4 Life

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

People in N.Y. are to fast paced to ask to touch. I guess people think NYers are rude. LOL. But i just get the stares when im walking around. But when i get a chirp call(Direct LIne). People ask. They make Blackberrys for nextel?

tjunkie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203E690C

No one touches my "precious". Not even my wife

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

AHH HELL NO!!!!

Unless they are close friend or associates that need to make a important call or send a important message.

What is important?? - Someones life is in danger or you're going to lose alot money/job/contract.

What is quick??- "Hi Im calling from (FILL IN BLANK's PHONE) just wanted to tell to FAX over the agreement to the lawyers now, please do not call back this number, will be in the office in 90 minutes"

I have gotten into arguments with some seriously RUDE/CRUDE/NASTY people calling back asking for a that not so close friend of mine who I let used my phone- NEVER AGAIN.

General Rule of Thumb- if they cannot afford to replace my toys...they cannot play with my toys. LOL

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Never Besides when my 2 year old seems to make my BB dissappear.
    Last edited by EvolutionCSR; 06-27-2006 at 08:16 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    I have a lock on my Berry so if anyone wants to touch it they cannot go in, all they can do is touch. I dont want people looking through my personal stuff, but Im always happy to show them how to do something.
    I changed my mind, the answer is absoluley "NO", after the other day I let a customer look at it and he dropped my poor lil' friend. Argh, I coulda..... just bit my tongue and polished my lil' buddy with my shirt and a toothbrush!

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    I changed my mind, the answer is absoluley "NO", after the other day I let a customer look at it and he dropped my poor lil' friend. Argh, I coulda..... just bit my tongue and polished my lil' buddy with my shirt and a toothbrush!
    LOL. You didn't shake them violently? My BB is almost as precious to me as my 2 furry children.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast