Hey all, got the latest dm and was tryin to make some new ring tones ... General Blackberry forum

pennaryan no está en línea Stack level 2

DM 4.6 w media question

Advertisement

Hey all, got the latest dm and was tryin to make some new ring tones and noticed that I can no longer edit my MP3s as the feature is grayed out! Any one else notice this? Anyone have any suggestions?

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Did you download the dm-w/media manager. I didn't and it wouldn't let me put music on my bb. Only if I used the media synce. I erased it and redownloaded it w/media manager. Another way I use is on my computer and open my computer and where the c: drive and others are. One pops up its k: on mine I just open that and my sdcard and music and any thing I have on their. I just drag and drop what I need in to the specific folder.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yup got the mm version and can put music there but can't edit the MP3 on on pc for ringtones like I could with the older one. Also since I upgraded to 4.5 on my pearl I cannot view my sd card on my pc like I used to in 4.3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i used to be able to go into media manager and right click on a song and choose edit and I see the option but now it grayed out

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try to reinstall the dm and if you haven't already restart your computer.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yup tried everything excpt downgrade. Anyone else have this issue?