Hi there. I am fairly new to the blackberry world. In Outlook, I have few ... General Blackberry forum

waid10 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Distribution List

Advertisement

Hi there. I am fairly new to the blackberry world. In Outlook, I have few distribution lists. However, when I go to send an email on my BB, I can't find the distribution lists. Any ideas?

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Distribution List

well, i don't sync my contacts so i don't know if the dl's come over. but, i did import my contacts from my sim. i then was able to create dl's manually. it's pretty easy: go into 'address book' and hit the menu key and select 'new group'. give it a name. then hit menu again and select 'add member'. keep adding until you're done!

jestar15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    400DD044

On the BB you have to create a New Group in the Address Book and add the members from the GAL there. I believe that in order for the BB to have the ability to synch a distro list is that list has to reside in the GAL and have an email address for that distro.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Yes contact groups are similar to distribution lists but the problem is that neither syncs between the Organizer and the BB

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~