Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hate to keep harping on this...but things were great from say 4pm yesterday until 10:15am ... General Blackberry forum

RedVR6 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Disgusted

Advertisement

Hate to keep harping on this...but things were great from say 4pm yesterday until 10:15am (EST) this morning. Just going down the tubes now.

illuminati no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Disgusted

I am actually in Malaysia and have been experiencing delays in receiving emails, BB Messenger seems to time out and I become unavailable and cant send and receive BB messages. I have to do a battery pull maybe a dozen times a day! After the battery pull, all the "delayed" messages come flooding in; emails, BB Messengers, Google.. you name it. Basic POTS service works like normal (SMS/VOICE). I have lodged a complaint with my carrier (Maxis) and am awaiting some reply from them. This all started two or three days ago and it now is so unbearable that I'm close to throwing my Curve againts the wall! On one occasion, re sending service books to my Curve took 38 minutes before it was received!

When I do a diagnostic test by selecting Options->Mobile Network->Menu->Diagnostic Test->Run it shows, among many things, that ICMP Ping Echo, Blackberry Registration, Connected to Blackberry Network and PIN to PIN all show "NO". If I do a battery pull and run the test again it shows "YES" but if I leave my Curve idle for a period of time and run the test again it shows up as a bunch of "No". Seems like the BB is timing out and getting disconnected from the BB network and won't reconnect. Am I on the right track?

Some of my friends who have BIS are experiencing similar problems but less severe and one of my friend who is on BES (like me) isn't having a problem; it seems to be very selective.

This is somewhat of a rant but if anyone can give me any pointers I'd be most grateful. It seems though that this problem is almost "global" in its reach...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12