Is there any way to take a theme I have on my computer and open ... General Blackberry forum

kjlo5 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Disassemble themes to modify

Advertisement

Is there any way to take a theme I have on my computer and open it with the Plazmic theme builder so I can modify it?

I am interested in building my own theme and there are some features (Battery meters, icons, etc.) that I like form some existing themes already I have and I would like to use them in my theme. I am also fairly new to theme building so it would be nice to have a good reference of a theme I like to help guide me through the more technical stuff.

Being that I am new to building themes I don’t know the exact resolution needed for a battery meter on my Curve 8330 etc. The new Plazmic theme builder is pretty user friendly but it is a bit overwhelming starting from scratch. Also all of the posts I have found about theme building, although good, refer to an older theme builder.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    here is a good place to go http://forums.pinstack.com/local_links.php?catid=23 the only way you can modify the theme is to have the thm file from the creator. I have more icon sets and can make icon and meters by color depending. I like the trans sets like the stock precision

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

kjlo5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah I have already downloaded these. There are a great help but I was hoping to have something more specific to my phone. if I could open one of my existing themes that would allow me to see all the detail I need for just my phone.