Fellow Stackers, I've encountered a problem. Today, I updated my OS and deleted some unnecessary ... General Blackberry forum

Izzyontheeyes no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Disappearing Activation Codes from BPlay Games

Advertisement

Fellow Stackers,
    I've encountered a problem. Today, I updated my OS and deleted some unnecessary stuff from my BB. Obviously, I backed it up as part of the process.
    In the past, I've purchased several games from BPlay, and now when I try to play them, it says I have to activate them again. Of course, I don't have the activation codes, and I'm really dreading having to rebuy all of them. I contacted BPlay support, and got an automated response saying that they expect to get back to me in 10-14 DAYS!!!!!!!!

My question is, has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did BPlay give you the codes, or did you have to pay for the games again, or what?

Thanks

Liz

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Disappearing Activation Codes from BPlay Games

I had the same problem with worm 2007 I bought. i reloaded my os and lost my code 7 days later the bplay rep emailed me and asked what games i had on my phone and i had a demo on there and he gave me both codes for some reason. Which was cool. yeah basiclly what you said its a slow process.